Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oliver-isms

Here are some of the funny things that Oliver said today!

I don't like beans anymore. I used to like them, but not now. Maybe I'll eat them when I'm 4 years old.

Do you know why Buttercup is crying? Maybe she needs a great, big chocolate chip cookie!

How about if you make me 5 quesadillas and 1 chicken for dinner. And how about if you put it on 2 plates. Or, can we go to Rudy's?

Buttercup, you do not spell my name "E-I-E-I-O." Maybe you should spell somebody else's name instead.

[While listening to The Beatles] Mama, I'm going to change the name of this song to "I Don't Wanna Hold Your Hand."

Buttercup gave me a headache from all of that crying and not-gentle stuff like pulling my hair and hitting me on the back . . . I need some tylenol.

And, Oliver apparently has a new imaginary friend, as evidenced by the conversation we had at lunchtime:
Oliver: Mama, do you see Jonathan?
Me: Who?
Oliver: Mama. You know, my friend Jonathan? He helps me with my tools? He's right behind you."

No comments:

Post a Comment