Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playing on the Patio

After I swam at the YMCA this morning, it was too close to lunchtime to go anywhere else, so we just headed home. The weather was so nice outside, and we ended up bringing the big basket of blocks out on the patio to build in the shade. It was such a good idea! I can see us doing it many more times in the future. :-)















































And, last but not least . . . this morning, the three of us were in the kitchen while I got our things ready to go to the YMCA. Buttercup was playing peek-a-boo around the island with me, and Oliver ran around the side of the island at the same time that Buttercup ran toward me, and they bumped heads pretty hard. Buttercup was crying, and Oliver jumped up and gave her a
huge bear hug. It was just such a sweet moment, especially from my little guy who doesn't normally care for hugs and other outward expressions of affection! I just love these two kids so much, they are the absolute best!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can see the 3 of you out there for many happy hours, playing with blocks, coloring, playing "fast food restaurant" and the like! So glad God has provided this patio for you.

    And the sweetness that the "macho" Oliver displayed toward the Princess!! That is breathtaking! You do indeed have 2 sweet children, my child. And I am eternally glad that you enjoy them as you do. Much love to all over there!!

    See you on Tuesday! YAAAAYYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete