Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Capture: Sky

I decided to try out a blog carnival for the first time, and I chose You Capture from I Should Be Folding Laundry. I'm not the best photographer, nor do I have the best camera, but I enjoy taking pictures! And I hope that I'll get better at it as time goes on.

This week's assignment: sky.

We had some beautiful clouds this week. I hoped that they would bring rain, but all they brought was (a welcome!) relief from the sun. The first two pictures are from Friday.




























And this picture is one that Oliver took about 2 months ago when he was playing with my camera in the back yard. I kind of like his the best! :-)














Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. For someone just learning you did a great job. I love the second one with the break in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fluffy clouds! I love when they stack up like that ;)

    http://www.theiheartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Oliver is a photographer after my own heart. :-) I love the idea, but it gets so tedious opening everyone's blogs to see their pictures. . . do you know if there's a faster way? Sadly, I've never heard of this carnival business before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Oliver's picture is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete