Sunday, June 20, 2010

He's the best!

Right about 7 1/2 years ago, I married a guy who I had known for only 6 months. Back then, what I loved most about him was his laidback attitude (a good match for my firecracker personality!), gentleness, kindness, understanding, and big bear hugs.


















Two kids and almost 8 years later, he is still all of those things, but so much more. He is patient, loving, giving, a good listener, a hard worker. I could go on and on. But what I love the most is that he is the absolute best daddy to our babies. I loved him then, but I love him so much more now for who he is and the ways that we've grown together in our marriage and parenthood. We knew 7 1/2 years ago that God put us together for a reason, and I still believe that today. I love this man, and I love God for giving him to me!

Happy Father's Day!




























3 comments:

  1. I teared up reading this tender tribute to Dennis. I am so glad for both of you to have each other. And I have said it before, and I will say it again, I am so grateful for all that Dennis does for his wife and children. I love him, too. Happy Father's Day, Dennis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy fathers day! Nice pics
    Btw, theres an award waiting just for u on my blog. Come grab it coz u deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! Have a great Father's day! You have a new follower! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete