Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Capture: Fun!

This week's You Capture assignment is Fun. I really enjoyed this assignment, because each of my kids has a different idea of fun, and I liked capturing their differences in pictures.

Buttercup is a typical little girl -- she likes to play with babies, baby dolls, wear tutus, dance, etc. But the most fun thing for her? Being mischievous! Here she is, sneakily pulling all of the books off of her bookshelf.


















Another one of her favorite fun things to do? Tickling!!














And Oliver is a typical little boy. He likes to get dirty. The DIRTIER, the BETTER.


















I think this is my favorite shot of the week. Although I cut off the top of his head and you can't see his face, you can just sense how excited he was to jump into that mud puddle. :-)



















And something that we all have fun doing -- eating popsicles outside on a hot, summer day. Can you guess what color Oliver's popsicle was?











Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Definitely fun! I love the muddy ones.

    Nice to visit your blog.

    Blessings. xxx
    <")>><

    www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...so fun!!! I love the jumping in puddles one! Stopping by from YOu Capture =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sure are fun pics
    Love the last one

    ReplyDelete
  4. a mud puddle is definitely lots of fun for a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes... boys and mud puddles, I'm quite familier! great captures - you have darling kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete