Thursday, June 24, 2010

You Capture: Get down low

This week's You Capture assignment: get down low.

I'm trying to use different features on my digital camera, and, while the pictures didn't come out quite the way I hoped, I had fun experimenting and hope to get better with time! Here's what I captured during our adventures this week:

Tadpoles in the creek.














A tadpole that my sweet son caught to show his baby sister.














A big John Deere tractor.














A tall tree.


















My beautiful baby girl, playing in the pool.














Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Really cool tree shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Love your tree shot! And the last one is way too cute. How precious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Especially the tree shot and the tractor! Are you going to enlarge that one to put in O's room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a good job with the theme for this week! I haven't seen tadpoles in a long time! I need to get to the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, tadpoles! Did you keep one or two to watch them grow? My kids always liked that.

    I love the tractor shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! I love the photo of the tractor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the tractor shot, but these are all great.

    ReplyDelete