Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Peanut-Butter Balls

Yesterday afternoon I was reading while the kids were napping, and I found this recipe for Peanut-Butter Balls in the June 2010 issue of Parents magazine. It is super easy, and SO yummy!

Mix 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/3 cup honey, and 1 cup powdered milk in a bowl. Roll into 20 1" balls. Melt 6 oz chocolate and dip balls into chocolate. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.













You can also enlist a willing helper to assist you in cleaning the leftover chocolate off of a spoon. :-)



















Our verdict? Tastes like Reese's peanut butter cups, but not as chocolate-y! I'll definitely make these again!

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I love peanut butter balls! I made a truffle cake this weekend (recipe to go up tomorrow). Must be a good time of year for sweets ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's peanut butter cups are my all time fav candy (second only to traditional candy corn)! I hope to try it soon!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter balls are one of my favorites. I actually did a post about them on Sarah's sort of defunct foodie blog. . . http://sarahsayseat.blogspot.com/2009/11/deck-halls-with-boughs-of-chocolate-fa.html They're a little different from yours, but also super yummy.

    ReplyDelete