Buttercup likes to play with her baby dolls (specifically, Big Baby), our play kitchen, and her grocery cart. I really love to watch her play with Big Baby. She's such a good little mommy, holding Big Baby carefully on her shoulder, feeding her, changing her diaper, etc.
Today she found something new to play with . . . plastic zoo animals! She pushed them around in her grocery cart, carried them in her purse, and "fed" them with a spoon. She even put them in time out! I asked her why, and she said, "Uh . . . zebra kick[ed] alligator and hit gorilla . . . very not nice."
I hope they can all play nicely now. ;)
These days, Oliver's pretend play focuses on Star Wars (his latest obsession) and legos, of course! Several times a day I'll hear him talking loudly in his room, and I'll call to him, "Do you need something?" and will get the response, "No Mom, I'm just talking to my legos!!" :)
Look at her pigtails! Oh they are cute!
ReplyDelete