Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Capture: the letter L

Here are my captures of the letter L, and you can find more here.

Leaves in the kids' gravel box.


Legos, of course! These are Buttercup's. (Incidentally, I used the incandescent setting on the camera and the colors came out much better.)


Large belly.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great shots! Leaves are everywhere and I didn't even get a pic of any.

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, your belly looks great! i love the first one, and how the car is in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas for L! Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee - these are all fantastic. Lovin' the last one... you look great. I am only a bit envious of your stretch mark free belly!!!! ***sigh*** Gotta love motherhood :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is so big! (In a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lego picture is great but my favorite one is the belly :) I love the belly :) I am 24 weeks pregnant and just starting to stick out enough to enjoy it! Yeah for bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for prego bellies ;) I'm 23 weeks. I also love your blog header photo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete