Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taking a (brief) break from Legos

One day last week, the kids were looking for something to do while the baby napped, and I suggested that they play with their Playmobil sets.

Buttercup was excited to play with her nursery set. Here she is, putting the baby down for a nap.


And in this picture, she's feeding the baby a jar of food in its bed. :-)



(By the way, it's hard to take pictures of tiny, little Playmobil pieces!)

At first Oliver looked at me like I had two heads (whaaat? not Legos?!) but then he got into it, too. He combined his construction and beach sets to make a . . . construction-beach set. :-)



After a while, Oliver posed everyone in a circle for snack time. :-)


The construction workers got to take a ride in the cargo bucket!



About an hour later, both kiddos were tired of playing with their Playmobil sets and decided it was Funny Face Time.



I love how much they love playing together!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, your photos are wonderful! I love the way you focused on the toy figures and had Oliver slightly fuzzy in the background! And they are all so crisp!
    I think one of the big reasons that Oliver and Buttercup love to play with each other is that you give them both quality time and you encourage them to love each other daily. It's so rewarding for this Grammy to see all that! Kudos, Little Mama!

    ReplyDelete