Here are a couple of funny things that Oliver said today while Jaxon was at our house:
Me: (pointing to Jaxon's blanket) That's Jaxon's special blanket. He likes to hold it the way you like to hold sting ray or elephant.
Jaxon: Yeah, my Nana made it for me. It's special.
Oliver: Well, I have a special blanket, too. It's my elephant blanket. A nice IKEA lady made it for me.
Jaxon: Hey, let's play SUPERHEROES!
Oliver: No, hey, let's play SUPERHEROES with GUITARS and FLASHLIGHTS!
Me: (after Jaxon went home) Oliver, thanks so much for being such a good friend to your buddy today. You made my heart so full!
Oliver: I did? Is it so full that I can have 3 reward beads?
On the last Oliver-ism: He's always "budgeting," isn't he?
ReplyDeleteOn the next to last Oliver-ism: Are you sure he didn't say "with GUITARS and TORCHES?"
ReplyDeleteNope, he's been saying "flashlight" instead! I guess torches are just at Grammy and Granddaddy's house. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe comes up with so much stuff! I love him!
ReplyDelete