Here are a few pictures he took with the camera:
I ran a few miles with the stroller, and we were on the way back to our house when Buttercup decided she'd had enough. So we stopped at the playground for a couple of hours to play!
Hermie the Hermit Crab watched us from his perch on the stroller canopy.
Oh, and before I forget, I decided to take Grammy's suggestion and I trimmed Buttercup's bangs today! I didn't think it was possible, but she looks even cuter than before. :-)
How more adorably precious can this little Buttercup get???? She looks so good with her new hair-do, Maria!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will always remember how Hermie the Hermit Crab came to be a part of the family during my visit with you. I remember that Oliver said, "I have a lot of animals in my life" during that visit!! Too cute.
I like the pic of him swinging!!
Oh, Maria, please try to get a picture of Oliver with his "squinty eyes." You know, when he is thinking of what he is going to say next.... It's so adult!! And so Oliver!
ReplyDelete