Here are some of our favorite things to do in the summertime:
- cool off with a popsicle or snowball
- run through the sprinkler
- go swimming!
- look for tadpoles and minnows in the creek
- make a big mud pit in the yard
- go for a bike ride
- visit the children's museum
- have a picnic at the playground (preferably a shaded one!)
- go to storytime at the library
- ride the train at the park
- play at the sprinkler park
- wade in the creek and look for really big rocks to throw in the water
What do you like to do in the summer?
How fun! In the summer, I like to:
ReplyDelete* cut grass (you can tell it's the first year I have to do this in my life)
* go to the Bird family reunion
* watch the cows and horses
* feel my figs (I don't know when they're supposed to ripen!)
* basically anything OUTSIDE of the library. Inside, it's a disaster zone. . .