When we were at the duck park yesterday, I was trying to take a picture of Buttercup's face. I didn't care if she was smiling or not, I only wanted a picture of her face instead of the back or side of her head. The problem is, as soon as you point a camera in her direction, she whips her head around and/or runs away. So, I bribed her with a (very small!) piece of candy to smile for a picture. As soon as he heard the word "candy," Oliver ran over as fast as he could to stand next to her so he could get some, too. :-) They're so crazy. :-)
She's so funny! And what's really funny is that I wanted a picture of her smiling to use in the child dedication ceremony at church in a couple of weeks, so I guess they'll be getting a crazy picture of my crazy daughter, ha ha!
Cute pics! Buttercup's smile is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so funny! And what's really funny is that I wanted a picture of her smiling to use in the child dedication ceremony at church in a couple of weeks, so I guess they'll be getting a crazy picture of my crazy daughter, ha ha!
Delete